Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
please help
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
please help
It all started last year around august 2012 .when I felt shortness if breath.  My heart was racing as well. I went to the er. They told me I was just having palpitations.  Ok. A few weeks later it happened again. I went to a different hospital they did a chest xray and found I had a substern thyroid goiter.  I was was schedule for surgery. Over the course before surgery it kept happening.  I kept getting light headed as if I would faint etc. I had a lot of chest pain as well. They did lots of ekg. They did CT scans. Even head CT scan they found nothing wrong. I had blood work done.
  Fast forward january. I had my surgery.  (Thyroid removed.)  I still felt light headed dizzy.  Sometimes shortness of breath . Now they said acid reflux.  I was given gi cocktail in er. Didn't work.  Evert time I get chest cray ekg. Blood work done everything is fine.now they're constantly saying anxiety. It's not anxiety.  I feel terrible chest pains light headness. Now its November.  2013. I feel worst than before.  I went to the Er on yesterday because while cleaning I saw a flash of black and got a little light headed.  They did blood work ekg. Head CT scan. They said everything was fine. During that time my heart was beating fast. I had stress test done a few months back. They saw nothing wrong. I seem to be getting worst and worst. I get a lot of head aches at time light headed weakness.  Hotflashes. They see nothing wrong. I'm scared.  Everyday I feel like this. I don't even leave the house anymore.  My primary care doctor sees nothing wrong. I also get a lot of gas build up. I'm really scared. I no longer work. I have no income because of this.  I need help with what this could be. Please help me.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1344197_tn?1392822771
Sorry to read of your problems.  However this forum is Urogynecology, Female incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, etc.  I would suggest you post your question on the medicine forum.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
Discussion is closed
Cancel
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now