sharp stabbing pains in clitoris someone help!
Hi I have been having stabbing sharp pains in my clitoris and was wondering if anyone else ever had this? I've been having it since I was around 11 and am now 17. I am worried about it as people have told sometimes they get those pains but only when they're menstruating. I get these at random times a few times a week. It hurts when I sit up straight with a good posture or when I bend over. Please someone help.
This is an unusual complaint.  I would suggest you see a gynecologist for evaluation.  Injury to the Dorsal Nerve of the Clitoris is unusual without a history of surgery in the area.  J. Kyle Mathews,MD
I also have this problem.  I am 58 and over the years I have had periods of intense clitoral pain that lasted only for 10 minutes or so.  A little over a week ago the pain started and will not stop.  I am so miserable and I understand what you are talking about.  I was too embarrassed to go to my doctor until I couldn't stand it anymore.  That was two days ago.  She saw nothing out of order and gave me a prescription for 5% lidocaine.  I use it every four hours and it helps for a litttle while.  I am awaiting the results of a urine test.  When I go to bed, I wear no underwear and the pain subsides, but when I wake up and move by walking or sitting the pain is back.  I can't stand it!   It almost feels like a continuous orgasm.  I feel for you and I totally know where you are coming from.  I wish more women who have this problem would come forward and talk about what works for them.  I have not idea how it started, but I need help.  It is totally screwing up my life.  I will let you know what happens with me and hopefully it will help you.  Take care and you are in my thoughts and prayers.