Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
wishing and hoping you can help me
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

wishing and hoping you can help me

good day to you i got this badly problem about bad smells odor at vigina (vagina) greenish and yellowish
i do been go medecation but why is it when i had sex on my boyfriend the bad smells odor back i get worried and i dont know what should i am going to do
i am shy what f my boyfriend could noticed that i got bad smell at my vagina :(

i will shortly tell this on to you
i am shy to tell this at my mom
but only mom can help me this so i step by step tell this to her about having bad odor so we go at doctor and have to check-up
and doctor advice me to have this medecine METRONIDAZOLE evective but why i still got bad odor after my boyfriend use me :(
i get worried :(
do this problem of mine be life time ?
i am worried :( what f i be get married? or either i got live-in partner how what should i do and say ? :(
pls pls pls i need your advice
1344197_tn?1392822771
Sorry to hear of your problem.  You should see your OBGYN for a culture and treatment.  Reoccurring infections can be treated and usually eradicated.  Often Boric acid vaginal suppositories are used to acidify the vaginal and kill the bacteria.  
2 Comments
Blank
good morning to you thanks for the responce
would this  infection will be  lasting tell i get family or theres a medecine can help on my problem ?
Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...
Sep 18 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979