Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
A normal vagina?

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

A normal vagina?

I've noticed I don't have a normal vagina. My clitorial hood and labia are really large and my left labia is a lot longer and bigger than my right side. I'm too scared to have sex because i feel like my anatomy is not normal and i'm too insecure about it to let anyone down there. Is it normal? Or am i weird?
Your description is not uncommon.  Normal anatomy can vary considerable and asymmetry is not uncommon.  These issues can be addressed however and reduction of the labia and clitoral hood can be performed.  You do however need to go to an experienced surgeon.  What looks like an easy operation, is not.  For more information see:  www.labiaplastys.com
J. Kyle Mathews, MD