Bartholin Cysts
Hey. I believe I have a Bartholin (?) cyst on my labia. It swells if it's touched and it's gotten very sore, almost to the point where I can't sleep or sit if I shift into a position that disturbs it. I'm only 16 and I'm too embarrassed to ask my mother to take me to a gyno, though I'd like to, just to be sure of my research/conslusion. I'm not sexually active, I am a virgin, so I'm positive it's not an STD. It could be an infection, but I'm not a doctor, so I'm not sure. If there are any home method/remedies to take care of this problem (without popping? I have a low pain threshold, and I imagine it would hurt a lot) I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
You will need to be seen by a doctor for evaluation.  Bartholin cyst are not infected and generally are not painful.  Bartholin abscesses are infected and are usually very painful.  A bartholin cyst may become an abscess so it is best to see a doctor.  
Go to Walmart and buy a box of Epsom salt (its by the pharmacy). Pour a bunch in a warm tub and sit for twenty minutes or so, probably three or four days in a row. If its just a simple cyst like that it should drain on its own from the baths
Hi..lastday i found a lump leftside of my vigina size like raisins its under d skin and it hurts a bit when i press it..and the outer layer of the skin it looks a bit redish..im confused now...what is this could posibly cist?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.