Bicornuate uterus
Doctors Would you please give me some advises.
I had pelvic us last week on my last day of my period ( on the 7th day) and findinds
My uterus measures 7.6 x 4.7 x 6.3 cm.
Its say potential bicornuate uterus. Also
The endomentrial strip on the right is 2.6 mm and on the left is 5.6mm. I have no insurance at this moment everything has to be paid on my own. Im trying to find out am i in danger?
Is something wring with my uterus? If my uterus is bicornuate, are you able to tell me what shape
Base on my uterus measures 7.6 x 4.7 x 6.3cm
Please help
Thank you so much
It is difficult to say to what extent your uterus is "Bicornuate".  I would suggest your request a written copy of your ultrasound results and look at the description.  You should not be "in danger" regarding this issue however depending on the extent, Bicoruate Uterus can affect fertility.  See this link for more detail. http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/471012_3

J. Kyle Mathews, MD
Thank you so much doctor.
Lisa
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.