Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Bumps the size of erasers on the inside of my bottom

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

I am very worried. I woke up this morning and realized there were bumps on the inside of my bottom. It dosnt hurt or anything and it is not sore they are under my skin i was wondering if anybody could help me to figure out what this may be coming from. I dont have any insurance so i cant go to a gyno my next step would be to  a hospital.
1 Comment
Hi..im worried now..lastday i found a lump leftside of my vigina (vagina) size like raisins its under d skin and it hurts a bit when i press it..and the outer layer of the skin it looks a bit redish..im confused now...what is this could posibly cist?