Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Clitoris

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Clitoris

I noticed today that I have a small bump at the top of my clitoris, slight left. If you pull the skin, it moves with it. I didn't think anything of it at first, however, it is starting to become discomforting. I contacted my GYN, and they're gone for the holiday.  I've never had this before and I'm concerned.  Could this possibly be a cyst?
Hello, this probably represents just normal skin. However, other possibilities Exist. I would suggest you see your gynecologist for  exam to make sure that they're in no pathology present.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD