Cysts and skin condition
For quite a few years now I have had a weird skin condition that has now spread throughout my private area. The skin sheds a lot on a daily basis and is very flaky on this area, particularly on the edge of the large patch. The area is of an unusual  bright shiny salmon pink colour. Also, I have been getting quite a few painful cysts on the outer lips of the vulva. What could be wrong?
.i had unprotected sex over a year ago and now i feel pain when im having sex with my bf..and lastday i found a lump leftside of my vigina size like raisins its under d skin and it hurts a bit when i press it..and the outer layer of the skin it looks a bit redish..im confused now...what is this could posibly cist?