Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Cysts and skin condition
About This Forum:

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Cysts and skin condition

For quite a few years now I have had a weird skin condition that has now spread throughout my private area. The skin sheds a lot on a daily basis and is very flaky on this area, particularly on the edge of the large patch. The area is of an unusual  bright shiny salmon pink colour. Also, I have been getting quite a few painful cysts on the outer lips of the vulva. What could be wrong?
1 Comment
Blank
.i had unprotected sex over a year ago and now i feel pain when im having sex with my bf..and lastday i found a lump leftside of my vigina (vagina) size like raisins its under d skin and it hurts a bit when i press it..and the outer layer of the skin it looks a bit redish..im confused now...what is this could posibly cist?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now