Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Discharge that doesn't quit

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Discharge that doesn't quit

I've been to the doctor five times for the same issue - been tested, and told that my discharge doesn't match any discharge they have documented.  I've been put on medications (antibiotics) to try for bacterial vaginosis, been treated for a yeast infection, been told to "air out" more and avoid cotton.  The discharge is still here, and I'm so frustrated.  It is white and thick in consistency, but not lumpy.  It smells like sour milk / cottage cheese.  It does not itch and does not burn.  There is enough of it to where I have to change undergarments several times a day to keep from smelling foul, and it impedes significantly with my sex life (its a turn off when having sex, large amounts of white stuff comes out on the penis).  Please help!
I have the same problem.. Please answer this someone!