Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
HELP!!!!

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

HELP!!!!
Hi, I am freaking out. I have lump on my right and left libia. In my left, it feels like there's a pea sized bump. In my right, there's only a little bump. Please anyone answer me!!!!!!! I'm 19 and I'm a virgin, so it definitely not a sexual disease. I had ovarium cyst before, but I removed it already when I was 16.

I'm scared :(

Please help and answer!!!!!!!
And I noticed that before I got my period (my left bumps)!!!!!! But I found out about the right one in my period! It came out suddenly, out of nowhere!!!!!