Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Hymen HELP PLEASE

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Hymen HELP PLEASE
Idk if my hymen is broken or not. I fell down a flight of stairs and bled for two days. I checked to see. And I see to flaps of skin. Tht hang. Is this my hymen? Do those flaps contain blood? Please help
It is difficult to tell if what you describe is in-fact you hymen.  The hymen does contain blood vessels and will bleed with tearing.  From you description it sounds like you might have partially torn the hymen but only an examination can confirm this.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
Can a partially torn hymen bleed again when fully broken. Will it? I'm sorry if I'm asking too many questions. This is very important for me unfortunately.