Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Hymen help

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Hymen help

Can a partially torn hymen bleed again when fully broken. Will it? This is very important for me unfortunately. I have two flaps hanging they look like my hymen one hangs downward and the other is from down to upward.. I fell down a flight of metal stairs. And bled for 3 days. If I partially tore my hymen will I bleed once the whole thing is torn during sex? Please help any details be specific
Sorry to read of you problem.  From your description it is difficult to tell if you tore your hymen or possible the labia minora (the inner lips of the vagina).  If you did indeed "partially tear" the hymen, you may or may not experience bleeding with intercourse.  It depends on how large the opening is to the vigina (vagina) and the amount of hymen left intact. The hymen can be repaired if one desires.  http://www.labiaplastys.com/surgery.html

J. Kyle Mathews, MD