Labia swelling
Okay so this is a little embarassing, but I need answers. So about 3 days ago I noticed that my right Vagina flap was swollen. The next day the whole right sde was swollen. It is still swollen and I don't know what to do. I think it might be because I was masterbating without any lube, or being wet. I have done this before, but it just got a little irritated and a little swollen. I just really want answerd, so please somebody help. I am to emabarssed to tell my mom, or go to the DR, but will if I really have to.
Swelling of the labia may be associated with trauma or irritation, allergic reactions to soaps, detergents, pads, or may be from a cyst in the labia.  Elimination of the trauma, irritant, or allergen will alleviate the problem in a couple of days.  If the swelling persist, you may need to be seen by a doctor.