Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Labia swelling

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Labia swelling

Okay so this is a little embarassing, but I need answers. So about 3 days ago I noticed that my right Vagina flap was swollen. The next day the whole right sde was swollen. It is still swollen and I don't know what to do. I think it might be because I was masterbating (masturbating) without any lube, or being wet. I have done this before, but it just got a little irritated and a little swollen. I just really want answerd, so please somebody help. I am to emabarssed to tell my mom, or go to the DR, but will if I really have to.
Tags: vaginal swelling, swollen vagina, Labia swelling
Swelling of the labia may be associated with trauma or irritation, allergic reactions to soaps, detergents, pads, or may be from a cyst in the labia.  Elimination of the trauma, irritant, or allergen will alleviate the problem in a couple of days.  If the swelling persist, you may need to be seen by a doctor.