Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
OBGYN HELP!

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

OBGYN HELP!

This is the most embarrassing thing that could happen to me but I don't know who to talk to about it. About 3 years ago I found out through an MRI on my leg that I had 2 uterus's and 2 cervix's. I am starting to think something else is wrong also. Recently, the last time I had sexual intercourse it was painful and bled afterward this was unusual because that has never happened since the very first time. Then when I started my period next, I went to put in a tampon and I am pretty sure it went in another hole. I am now concerned that I may have 2 vagina's as well. I have researched this on the internet and found that other women have had this but I want to know how common is it and If there is surgery to correct it? If so what are the risks? Will I still be able to have children? I am 19 and too embarrassed to talk to anyone and also I have never been to the gyno so if anyone can answer  my questions!!
Tags: OBGYN, help, cervix, Vagina, surgery
HI,  The incidence of duplication of the female reproductive organs is dependent upon which organs are duplicated.  However, 15 to 20% of women with two uteri will have other abnormalities including double vagina.  These conditions can be repaired and outcomes are excellent in most cases. Successful pregnancy is usually possible.   I would suggest you see a Urogynecology and be evaluated.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
Go to the doc to find out for sure. Your doctor won't judge you, but you def need to know for sure