Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Swelling on libia minora

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Swelling on libia minora

Hi , I am 23 and i am having swelling on libia minora. I am having buring and itching sensation. Also the viginal fluid is not viscous and continuous, i feel it like granular structure or as if it is dehydrated. PLease help.
It is difficult to determine what the cause of your condition is given the description.  I would suggest you see your OBGYN for an exam.
is that answer worth $20.00?????