Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Swollen Vagina Lip..?

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Swollen Vagina Lip..?
Last night me and my boyfriend went out and stuff and I won't get into detail but he started rubbing me over my clothes and then started fingering me. But when I got home I noticed one of my vagina lips is swollen and sore and when I woke up this morning I had a look to see if the swelling had gone and *** dripped out but the swelling was gone..is this normal? Please tell me what happened, this has never happened to me before and I don't want to tell anyone else. .
what could have possibly happen is you could have had a reaction to the material you were wearing when he was rubbing you through your clothes ive seen it happen to for my sister is illergic to denim so she actually cant ware denim pants. Or he could have rubbed you to hard and you could have gotten sorta like a carpet burn down there from the pressure of your pants to your vagina. I would got get checked out by a doctor anyway just to be sure.