Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Tampon Mistake..

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Tampon Mistake..
( I'm 12 ) & I accidentally left my tampon in for 11 hours today, I'm only on my first day, ( in my cycle ) I don't know if this will effect me...please help. I'm worried.
In my opinion, it shouldn't effect your cycle at all. I used to do things like that at times.. Nothing was ever bothered, it just gets really nasty.. And try your best to not do that not because cycle reasons but because the tampon can get stuck inside of you.. Never happened to me but I have looked it up and some had to go as far a going to the doctor and getting it removed so just be careful would be my advice.
I'm 12 and I have done that many times I doesn't afect ur cycle