Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
Vaginal Cyst... I think?? PLEASE HELP

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

Vaginal Cyst... I think?? PLEASE HELP

I'm 14 years old and I started shaving down there for the first time about a week maybe a little more ago, it went smoothly but I think I got what is known as "razor burn." I shrugged it off cause it didnt bother me at all but then more recently I got a large what I think is a cyst on the skin like right where my underwear hangs, but where I had shaved. It's about the size of a quarter, maybe a little longer. It's hardish and it has like a little form of a scab that's kind of purple, two around it actually and the area itself is pinkish. I popped them and a mixture of blood and pus came out.  I think I wasn't supposed to pop it and I did?! I've never had sex before and I just shaved because I had a lot of hair down their and thought it was more comfortable- but I'm having some MAJOR regrets. I can't tell my mom because I'm afraid she will think I am sexually active and I can't have that. I don't know how to go to my doctor without her and come up with an excuse cause I'm too young! I'm in dire need of help I am worried sick! Thank you!!
It sounds like you got an infected hair follicle.  Treatment with a topical antibiotic like Neosporin should help.  If it does not resolve you may need to see a doctor.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD