Vaginal Cyst... I think?? PLEASE HELP
I'm 14 years old and I started shaving down there for the first time about a week maybe a little more ago, it went smoothly but I think I got what is known as "razor burn." I shrugged it off cause it didnt bother me at all but then more recently I got a large what I think is a cyst on the skin like right where my underwear hangs, but where I had shaved. It's about the size of a quarter, maybe a little longer. It's hardish and it has like a little form of a scab that's kind of purple, two around it actually and the area itself is pinkish. I popped them and a mixture of blood and pus came out.  I think I wasn't supposed to pop it and I did?! I've never had sex before and I just shaved because I had a lot of hair down their and thought it was more comfortable- but I'm having some MAJOR regrets. I can't tell my mom because I'm afraid she will think I am sexually active and I can't have that. I don't know how to go to my doctor without her and come up with an excuse cause I'm too young! I'm in dire need of help I am worried sick! Thank you!!
It sounds like you got an infected hair follicle.  Treatment with a topical antibiotic like Neosporin should help.  If it does not resolve you may need to see a doctor.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD  
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.