Vaginal Lump
I have a small little lump under my left labia. It's itchy and a bit painful. I can move it tho  I'm 12 and obviously a virgin so idk what this is! It's not a pimple or ingrown hair - I've read the symptoms of those and they dont match what I have. I'm so embarrased to ask my mom or go see a doctor so someone please give me advice! I've heard it could be a cyst and that it could go away on its own but I just want to be sure incase its something worse.
PLEASE REPLY SOON!
Thank you for your question. I would suggest you speak with your mother and consider seeing your pediatrician.  The area of concern could represent several things (epidermal inclusion cyst, sebaceous cyst, etc.) but only by examination can the correct diagnosis be given and appropriate treatment done.