Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
children behaviour

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

children behaviour
A child rubs an older person ear lobs
I believe its a normal habit..especially if the child had sm1 soothe them by rubbing their ears.. I myself went through the same thing. To be honest. I still do it from time to time to my own kids.. I don't think it's anything to worry abt..  just another form of a soother like a blanket or binky for a baby.