Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
diathermy of the ovaries

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

diathermy of the ovaries

i am married since 9 months we failed to have a child till now after treatment course of injections like clomid & the other like drugs although my semen analysis is very good & my wife hormonal profile is good & no abnormality is seen with US  but my wife's doctor asked here to undergo diathermy of both ovary to give more activation to them is this right & how much does it cost & what is the side effects & rate of success of this procedure????thanx
This procedure to my knowledge has been abandoned.  Please direct your question to the Infertility forum for an expert to comment.