This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Avatar universal
Hey I'm 21 when I was 18 I had got chylmedia (not sure how you spell it) I didn't no at first but for two months I started feeling itchy in the inside so I started itching my walls with tissue or small face towels to the point one day it started to get dry and burn because I was itching the inside of me allot and hard. Now for the past 3 years I havnt been able to have sex because it starts to hurt really bad after the penis is almost a inch inside. This really frustrating I went to see a gyn she said I have dryness and she told me to buy replens nd that didn't help. But honestly I don't be dry I do get really wet at times
Discussion is closed
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.