hymen removal
So about a year ago in april my partner and i had intercouse which caused me to need one hymen removed. but the doctor told me i had anothwr piece of hymen that i could get removed at my local doctor. Now today i had intercourse with my boyfriend nd the piece of hymen i had left swelled up and is hanging from my vagina with a bigger piece of hymen. Now i am not sure if it will swell down or not. I am just tired lf having to be careful during sex because of the hymen. My question is if it will be okay to remove the hymen or not
Yes, the hymen may be removed if it is causing problems such as you are describing.  Your OBGYN should be able to do this for you.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD