Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
inclusion cysts?

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

inclusion cysts?
hi is it possible to have an inclusion cysts 1 year after child birth they had cut my vagina during delievery , i think its called an incision and it was a bad cut .. but i have a painless bump in side of my vagina next too the vagina opening on the wall i think  its tiny kind of hard under my skin , i think it was there before but i haven't noticed . i have gardsil show Im sure it isn't a wart also no pain and not red or irritated  so it can be herpes, not painful to and Im 21 years old. if that helps , thank you for your time
Yes, inclusion cyst are common and easy to treat if small.  It does not sound like herpes. Your gynecologist should be able to help you with this.
Hi I'm now assuming its warts I remeber I had a past relationship just receiving oral . Which was after my 2 dose of gardisal.. I'm so concerned .. is the chance that I could've caught it then ? Which was 4 years ago.