Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
please help!!

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

please help!!

I had my daughter 3months ago and I have pain in my vagina when get turned on or whenever I try to have sex what can cause this and how can I make it better please help
Sorry to read of you problem.  Your delivering doctor should be able to help you with this issue.  They will know if the area of pain was involved in a repair of the vagina after delivery and if so, be able to evaluate how well you have healed.  Some patients may benefit for vaginal estrogen to help with healing of the vagina after delivery.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD
1 Comment
Thank you for your help :)