Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
vagina help please

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

vagina help please

I'm 12 and I have noticed four years ago tht my inner lips are darker and look more stretched out than. My outer lips is tht normal  and inbetween my inner and outer lips r little bumps same color as my outter lips is tht normal someone help please I don't want to ask my mom I'm scared she is boing to say something bad I'm not sexually active some help me I'm very worried
From what you describe I would say it is normal.  If you have concerns, you should ask your mother.   J. Kyle Mathews, MD
I think that's pretty normal.. I hav also had those little bumps ever since I was little.. But just to be sure.. U should talk to ur doc abt it