Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
vaginal and underarm problem

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

vaginal and underarm problem
my underarm and vaginal part are becoming dark what do u plzz help me out
Increased pigmentation of these areas may be a normal occurrence of aging or may represent an hormonal imbalance or be caused by chronic irritation.  Your doctor should be able to perform an examination and order the necessary blood test to determine why this is happening.  There are skin bleaching creams used to lighten the skin that may be appropriate depending on the cause.  Seeing a Dermatologist may be helpful.  Thank you for your question.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD