Vaginal Rejuvenation & Surgery Expert Forum
wishing and hoping you can help me

Vaginal Rejuvenation is surgery to tighten the inside of the vaginal canal, the opening of the vagina and supporting structures to improve sensation and sexual function. This forum is for questions that pertain to the following topics, Labia Surgery, Labiaplasty, Excess Clitoral Hood Reduction, Vaginal Rejuvenation, Vaginal Tightening, Perineoplasty and Hymen Restoration.

wishing and hoping you can help me

good day to you i got this badly problem about bad smells odor at vigina (vagina) greenish and yellowish
i do been go medecation but why is it when i had sex on my boyfriend the bad smells odor back i get worried and i dont know what should i am going to do
i am shy what f my boyfriend could noticed that i got bad smell at my vagina :(

i will shortly tell this on to you
i am shy to tell this at my mom
but only mom can help me this so i step by step tell this to her about having bad odor so we go at doctor and have to check-up
and doctor advice me to have this medecine METRONIDAZOLE evective but why i still got bad odor after my boyfriend use me :(
i get worried :(
do this problem of mine be life time ?
i am worried :( what f i be get married? or either i got live-in partner how what should i do and say ? :(
pls pls pls i need your advice
see answer.