Is varicocelectomy the solution
Dear Doctor

I have recently been diagnosed of mild varicocele on the right side. Now i am yet to go for a serem test which has been prescribed by the doctor i visited. I have a one year old boy and was not planning for a baby for another one to one and a half year. I wanted to ask if i should immediately plan for another child in any case. If my serem result are fine , is there still a chance of having bad serem count in coming times due to the current mild varicocile. And if serem tests are not fine , can i hold the varicocelectomy till a year so i get it near to when i plan a baby.

BR
I don't actually understand the semen tests. These would usually be done only in a formal infertility evaluation. In other words, if you and your partner had tried to conceive and failed. Obviously you are capable of fathering a child. The infertility rate associated with varicoceles is low, especially with a small one. Surgery is generally performed when they are symptomatic as this would be more common than low sperm count.
Thanks a lot Dear Doctor... Your response has releaved me from a lot of stress...