Varicose Veins Expert Forum
Leg pain month's after vein stripping.

Welcome to the Varicose Veins Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about varicose veins and receive highly qualified answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of varicose veins

Leg pain month's after vein stripping.
I had vein stripping on my left leg in April. After the surgery, it slowly became better. After about 5 months, I rode my bike and had pain that night, and it seems since. I recently had a ultrasound done on this leg, and was told I had reflux. Do you feel the bike ride may have caused this? I am in continuous pain now, even though I wear compression hose daily (the hose was specifically sized for me). They want to redo the leg, but I am hoping to postpone this, until I get moved. Any suggestions (other than daily drugs) on how to relieve this constant pain, until I can have it fixed?

Thank you.