Varicose Veins Expert Forum
Soring of scar and hardened spermetic cord

Welcome to the Varicose Veins Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about varicose veins and receive highly qualified answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of varicose veins

Respected doctor.I am a male of 18 years.I was selected in army but i was declared medically unfit due to varicocele(left).I was operated at kalyani hospital,Gurgoan,haryana,India on 18 october 2012.Mine was a general surgery.I was discharged next day.At that time swelling of testis was very much.I reported for remedical on 22 nov.Doctors did ultrasound and found that a normal scar.But doctor still declared me unfit saying that varicocele may recurr as spermetic cord was hard and thick and scar was slightly sore and there was hard lump under scar...My review is on 24 dec.Now scar is not sore but there is stil a small lump under scar,spermetic cord is thin near scar but thickens towards testis,left testis is somewhat larger than right one.I feel no pain.I has met doctor who operated me on 23 nov.He said i am fine and dont need any medicines...What do you suggest,is it hydrocele,any infection or else?Any medicines ,antibiotics ?Please respond.Yours sincerly.
You are describing the expected course of healing. I would think that you should meet their criteria soon.