Varicose Veins Expert Forum
pain in right calf

Welcome to the Varicose Veins Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about varicose veins and receive highly qualified answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of varicose veins

pain in right calf

Hello... i am 29 years old female... i have varicose vein but they were never painful... about 4 months ago my doc told me i have pcos and put me on  birth control... for the past month i noticed that my veins are getting worse and starting to hurt more and more...also since yesterday i feel like i have a pulled muscle in my right calf that seems to spread all the wau to my foot... i am starting to worry more amd more especially since i do smoke ( trying to quit) and when ever i google anything about this it keeps showing me that it could be a blood clot
Yes, a deep vein clot is a possibility and should be evaluated.
A related discussion, Bulging pulsing veins in leg and dizziness was started.