Varicose Veins Expert Forum
vericocele in left testicle

Welcome to the Varicose Veins Forum! This is a place to ask your personal questions about varicose veins and receive highly qualified answers from medical experts. You will also find other members who share your interest in the subject of varicose veins

vericocele in left testicle

doc i had pain in my testicles doc gave a ultrasound test . a vericocele was diagnosed in my left testicle . radiolgist it will soon in right testicle i visited a urologist he gave me offloxacin for a week den he told me to have semen analysis test . it came normal after that he put me on same medicines for a week . yesterday i went to him he again told me to have offlaxacin 400 for 15 days . and said every thing is all right . but still i feel the pain every evening . what should i do  . is there is any permanant treatment without surgery  
Since you don't treat a varicocele with antibiotics there must be more to the story. This is outside of the scope of varicose vein disease and I would defer to your urologist.
sir it is a vericocele . tell me what to do . every evening i feel pain .
I said that I would defer to your urologist as this is a urologic problem - not a varicose vein problem. If symptomatic hebcan ligate it surgically.
my uncle had the same problem after surgery he has become an impotent . moreover his testis get filled with water we have to use a pipe once in a week . i am very scared about the sideeffects . doc says he will not be able to enjoy his sex life. and not be able to give birth to any child . i am just 23 years old and a bachelor . i luv my fiance and scared if she knows about it . it will effect our married life . plz help me out of it