vericocele in left testicle
doc i had pain in my testicles doc gave a ultrasound test . a vericocele was diagnosed in my left testicle . radiolgist it will soon in right testicle i visited a urologist he gave me offloxacin for a week den he told me to have semen analysis test . it came normal after that he put me on same medicines for a week . yesterday i went to him he again told me to have offlaxacin 400 for 15 days . and said every thing is all right . but still i feel the pain every evening . what should i do  . is there is any permanant treatment without surgery  
Since you don't treat a varicocele with antibiotics there must be more to the story. This is outside of the scope of varicose vein disease and I would defer to your urologist.
sir it is a vericocele . tell me what to do . every evening i feel pain .
I said that I would defer to your urologist as this is a urologic problem - not a varicose vein problem. If symptomatic hebcan ligate it surgically.
my uncle had the same problem after surgery he has become an impotent . moreover his testis get filled with water we have to use a pipe once in a week . i am very scared about the sideeffects . doc says he will not be able to enjoy his sex life. and not be able to give birth to any child . i am just 23 years old and a bachelor . i luv my fiance and scared if she knows about it . it will effect our married life . plz help me out of it
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.