Excessive veins (feet and hands) help!
I have this veins showing excessively in my hands, and feet.. even in my eyes, and when I wake up in the morning my hands and feet hurts as this veins would come out. It hurts throughout the day. That's why I don't feel like getting wet especially my hands and feet cause it causes more hotness as it hurts. Could somebody help me about this??? Is this even normal?? I just need some advice on how to get rid of the pain and to stop my veins from coming out. The last time I checked, its getting worse.
Hi, it’s unlikely that your symptoms are due to varicose veins. Your symptoms could be due to an allergen. It could also be due to circulatory problems, temperature problems or a rash. You will need to see if any allergens are triggering this reaction. You may also need to monitor if ‘cold’ is precipitating your symptoms. If your symptoms worsen you will need to consult your primary care physician for proper assessment. Regards.