Varicose Veins Community
i have vericose veins real bad.

Varicose veins are swollen, twisted veins that you can see just under the surface of the skin. These veins usually occur in the legs, but they also can form in other parts of the body. Discuss topics including spider veins, symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

i have vericose veins real bad.

9775224?1387663584
i have vericose veins in my right leg.my leg use to be swallon.but now my calf on my.righy lower caved in.now im getting these big brown spots on my leg.it itches and it hurts.what is this?whats going on.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Hello and sorry for the late reply. Varicose veins can cause discoloration of the skin. But if there is itching, it could be due to an allergic reaction. The other causes could be due to a fungal infection, atopic dermatitis, contact dermatitis and scabies. Usually there is itching and some amount of inflammation with these conditions. You will need to consult your primary care physician for further evaluation. In the meantime for relief from your symptoms you can take OTC Benadryl. Regards.