Anyone think it's B6?
Hello. I'm hoping the "experts" on this board can read my story and tell me if you think it could be B6 toxicity? I'm at my wit's end really. I'm 42 and in great health, exercise 2x week. In July I started having strange pains in my teeth, all over. Dentist said no cavities or anything out of ordinary. That went away. Then about 2 weeks ago I developed a deep muscle pain on the right side of my upper rib cage. Had an u/s done and found nothing. That pain went away. Then I've pain up and down my right side only for a few days. That went away. Lastly, for the past 7-8 days I've had pins/needles/numbing feeling that radiates around my arms, legs, calves, fingers...it's maddening. Sometimes it feels like cold water?! I have always taken 4 mg of b6 in my multi, but over the past 2-3 weeks I've taken 10 or so, B-complex vitamins that contain 20 mg of b6, so roughtly 2,000 mg of b6. ON two instances, I took 2 at a time...

Since I stopped the B6 and multi's a few days ago, the sensation is slightly less than it was, but definitely still there. When I use my phone, my fingers get sore. When I drive anywhere, as soon as I get out of the car I feel tingling in both calves. It's crazy. Despite the tingling sensations, I can still move/walk/use my joints, etc. Hasn't effected that, but I'm worried. I also never drink water during the day, mostly just coffee, which I know is bad. I have to consciously drink more water.

I took a lyme test, but that was negative. I have an appt with an Ortho tomorrow. Does anyone think this small of an "overdose" could effect me? Just looking for possible answers. Thanks in advance.
HI, please let us know how you go, I didnt read above until today, I would ask for the B6 test, i dont know how it works in the USA, I had to get a Neurologist as my Gastro for crohns disease tested me for a bunch of things, but not this, and i thought i had diabetes.  I dont know how people can get the B6 toxicity from so little of the vitamin, it is the weirdest thing ever.  I hope you find it eases and goes away quickly, because i have had a lot of pain and it is horrible.  Please as I said, let us know how you go.
Regards
Linda
Hi everyone has anyone tried water or juice fasting i did 37 days of water fasting when i felt weak i drunk apple juice.I felt no pain when i was fasting the b6 toxicity left my nevres alone for a while 2 month in this nightmare the burning pain came back 3Weeks off my fast.I am going back on this time only 20 days i am going to do pray & fasting Jesus Christ will heal you all only believe watch what you eat check everything you eat God bless you all.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
pumpkinbomb joined this group
Welcome them!
May 17
crosby12 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 19
Joanie1937 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 22
Related Tags