Interesting group
I wouldn't have thought there would be such a thing as B6 toxicity.  In fact, I would think there would be more people, like myself, who have a higher than normal need for pyrodoxine.  Much of what you've mentioned as symptoms of the toxicity are things that large doses of B6 took away from me.  But in contemplating things, it does make sense.  The most significant dietary source of B6 was removed from flour 4 generations or so ago.  Some would have been born adapted to the lower levels, others would have retained the need for levels that would have been available in the days before white flour, still others would have an in between requirement.  Still, I think it hasty for doctors to be diagnosing toxic levels based on blood or plasma levels of the vitamin.  There could be other factors that would give a person high levels of B6, and other things causing the symptoms.  I'll be watching the group.
Somebody please help me as ian going crazy worrying abt this.I have buzzing,pain and twitching in my legs.worse inny feet and calf muscles.I took pyridoxine 10 mg for 6 months while I was on isoniazid which apparently depletes ur body of it.now either I have nerve damage due to deficiency or toxicity as my diet was always very good.I don't know whether to take supplements or not!iam sooo confused.I'm Also having a brain MRI soon but my heart says that all I have is related to b6.ian so stressed ian suicidal now and ian
pretty much serious.Ian
only 29 and I have a little kid to look after.my pain is spoilih my quality of life and no one is believing me or supporting me.they think ian just lazy.I want to end my life.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Andi50 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 08
Prasn56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
Prasn56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
Related Tags