homeopathy for B6 toxicity?
Hello. I have left several posts in this group. I'm just adding here that I have decided to follow my very trusted chiropractor's suggestion and seek help with a well-known homeopathy MD out-of-state. I have contacted this practitioner and he thinks that he can help with B6 neurotoxicity. My appointment is in mid-July. I'll keep the forum posted on how it plays out. I don't believe that it can hurt, (except for all the money to spend), and, maybe it could help. Many folks believe in the knowledge of homeopathy experts. We will see soon. Take care, everyone.
Good luck. Please, keep us posted. I saw a naturopathic doctor in 2008 for my B6 Toxicity but it didn't help at all. I hope you have better luck.
Personally, I wouldn't dream of wasting my time or money on this approach, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, any update for us?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
pumpkinbomb joined this group
Welcome them!
May 17
crosby12 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 19
Joanie1937 joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 22
Related Tags