706?1280258259
Vitamin B6 Toxicity User Group
homeopathy for B6 toxicity?
About This Group:

Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that can result in nerve damage when too much is taken in the form of supplements. B6 is found naturally in most grains such as flax and wheat. Many vitamin supplements and diet pills also contain more than the daily requirements of vitamin B6. B6 toxicity, also known as B6 overdose, is rare and most doctors are unfamiliar with it. It's becoming more common as manufacturers are adding B6 supplements to many vitamins and fortifying cereals. Symptoms commonly include a feeling of pins and needles, like nails being driven into you, generally in your hands and feet or anywhere else in your body where you've sustained nerve damage in the past. However, instead of pain, symptoms may include numbness. Either is refered to as neuropathy. Anytime you eat foods with certain forms of vitamin B in them (B1, B3, B6), your symptoms worsen for many hours. B6 toxicity is usually reversible by avoiding foods with vitamin B in them for 6 months to 3 years.

Founded by Meganamy on July 27, 2010
49 members

homeopathy for B6 toxicity?

Hello. I have left several posts in this group. I'm just adding here that I have decided to follow my very trusted chiropractor's suggestion and seek help with a well-known homeopathy MD out-of-state. I have contacted this practitioner and he thinks that he can help with B6 neurotoxicity. My appointment is in mid-July. I'll keep the forum posted on how it plays out. I don't believe that it can hurt, (except for all the money to spend), and, maybe it could help. Many folks believe in the knowledge of homeopathy experts. We will see soon. Take care, everyone.
Good luck. Please, keep us posted. I saw a naturopathic doctor in 2008 for my B6 Toxicity but it didn't help at all. I hope you have better luck.
Personally, I wouldn't dream of wasting my time or money on this approach, but that's just my opinion. Anyway, any update for us?
TimHa joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 05
chris677 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 03
Joshann joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 02