how to beat vitamin b6 toxicity!
What is the best remedy you have found for vitamin b6 toxicity?
This last february I was diagnosed with vitamin b6 toxicit, four times more than nomal and I have very tingly feet; I think it started when I was taking oil of oregano as a decongestant, a neurologist I saw said to stop. I was afraid I was getting MS,so I started on a neolife stress pack containing B complex, then I had trouble even walking in the park, so my doctor did a blood test and found high b6, stoped the stress pack and started on omega 3 fish oil which really helped my allergies! Then I found out they have b6 too! Now I'm just taking d3 and a liguid calcium citrate which seems to help. also after reading your comment, Mariona, I am taking one neolife enzyme after each meal. I started two days ago and I am having alot less burning and stinging in my feet. I think the enzymes are helping me metabolize the b6.  thanks so much, missmillie901
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Andi50 joined this group
Welcome them!
Nov 08
Prasn56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
Prasn56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
Related Tags