Vit DD
Hi.. Was told by doctor that my vitD was at 14 or 15 he called in to pharmacy vit D2 50000 took me over a week to start cus I was a bit nervous. But I did 1st time I took it got very dizzy, palpitations, chest pain, head pain, and lose stool..and very very tired I would dose off.. was like this for 2 days I thought I should wait cus it was my first dose took second dose a week later same thing. I would like to know if anyone had ever felt this while taking vit D2 is there any reason why this is happening... called my doctor he's on vacation waiting till he gets back my primiere doctor won't b in office till Friday.. Any advise would b greatly appreciated will continue to take being its so low
Annie - you are wise to stop taking until you speak with your doctor. Wish I had another suggestion.... Just talk to the doc. And don't take it again until you do.  
Low Vit D is common when you experience extreme fatigue or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Did your doctor tell you what could cause it to be low?
Thank you.. No was called and told it was low and they send prescription to pharmacy that was all have appt in 3 months I'm guessing to recheck..