Vitamin D3
How could i recover my deficiency of VITAMIN d3! i am 26 year female and my value is JUST 7.5 !! please help  me out !! i am very worried !!
You can obtain vitamin d supplements from any store that carries vitamins.  Ask your doctor how much to take.  Blessings - Blu
My doctor prescribed me high dose vitamin D to take once a week for 12 weeks.  Now I take over the counter vitamin D and lot of sun.
My dr recommend me to take single doze of inj INdrop D for  start of three months (once in a month) is that ok
Unfortunately nobody on the community can say if it is ok to take since we aren't doctors, but I would think a prescription is necessary for a value that low.  I was as low as 9 when diagnosed and was put on oral once-a-week Vit D 50,000 iu's that has helped a lot.  I've been tested after trying to take otc Vit D and didn't fair well at all so they put me back on the prescription pill and all is much better.

Have they tested your thyroid, etc. to rule out reasons why so low?

Is yours injection? I'm not familiar with nj INdrop D
@ChitchatNine inj INdrop D is injection and was put on Oral !!!
Hi, 2 years ago I was diagnosed with NO vitamin D in my system at all even though I had been taking multi vitamins with a total of  over 1000 ui daily of vit D for many years in a tablet form.  The reason for the test:  memory loss, fatigue, speech, swelling, pain, vision, weight gain, numbness, hair falling out, etc for over 4 years that no doctor could figure out what was wrong with me & I finally asked for the actual vit D test..
My doctor perscribed a mega dose of gel vit D 50,000 ui daily for 2 weeks and since then I take 8,000 ui daily or I just can't function.
My suggestion to anyone who has a los vit D, is ask your doctor to level you out to get to a normal level,  You don't want to get to ZERO like me.