vitamin d deficiency
vitamin d deficiency vegetarian with o blood type what are the home remedies vitamin d level is 10n/ml
The normal level of vitamin D in blood ranges from 25-50 ng/ml. Deficiency occurs when this level decreases to about 12 ng/ml or less. In adults deficiency of vit D causes osteomalacia in which softening of bones occurs. Take abundant amount of sunshine(approx 5-10 min of sunshine)everyday for replenishing the vit D deficiency. Osteomalacia is treated by eating 2,500 IU per day of vitamin D for about three months.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thanks for you swift reply, I would definitely take your advice i just need to confirm that i had severe leg pain for last 1.5 years and right hand pain started and i came to know about this deficiency....  i just need to know my bones would have already  damaged or with my supplemenatary and going in the sunshine would recoup my health to near perfect. if i leave the supplementary will the count recduce further or it would remain intact.  Thanks