Aa
A
A
Close
vitamin d deficiency
vitamin d deficiency vegetarian with o blood type what are the home remedies vitamin d level is 10n/ml
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
563773 tn?1374250139
Hello,
The normal level of vitamin D in blood ranges from 25-50 ng/ml. Deficiency occurs when this level decreases to about 12 ng/ml or less. In adults deficiency of vit D causes osteomalacia in which softening of bones occurs. Take abundant amount of sunshine(approx 5-10 min of sunshine)everyday for replenishing the vit D deficiency. Osteomalacia is treated by eating 2,500 IU per day of vitamin D for about three months.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thanks for you swift reply, I would definitely take your advice i just need to confirm that i had severe leg pain for last 1.5 years and right hand pain started and i came to know about this deficiency....  i just need to know my bones would have already  damaged or with my supplemenatary and going in the sunshine would recoup my health to near perfect. if i leave the supplementary will the count recduce further or it would remain intact.  Thanks  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamin D Community Resources