Vitamins & Supplements Community
Am I taking too many vitamins?
About This Community:

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Am I taking too many vitamins?

Hello! I have recently decided to take a stand on my diet. I am not overweight or unhealthy, but I do have mild anxiety and depression at times. I do believe in the power of nutrition. My question is:

I am currently taking a multivitamin, 1200mg fish oil, 1000 IU vitamin D3 and 500mg Vitamin B3 (Niacin) every morning. I follow that with a homemade smoothie that I make that consists of apples, oranges, baby spinach, wheat grass, kiwi, banana and a teaspoon of Earth Rise brand Spirulina mixed in. Is this too many vitamins and good stuff to be putting into my body daily?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Geez I posted this 2 1/2 hours ago and it's a Saturday. Dead forums! I'm sure someone knows the answer!
Blank
Hi H, The thing is do you beleave its doing you good, the thing is we all do this a one point in our lives.
Me and my wife have been on these for years, so far were ok, were very healthy, rarely have colds, but then the last 6 years have lived in Greece.
Wioth all these your taken, just google them and follow the info you find, just be like the rest of us, if you think the doing you good keep up with them.
Hope this helps.
Good Luck
Blank
1756321_tn?1377771734
I take vitamin B12 sublingual spray, multi vitamin, vitamin D, magnesium, omega 3 fish oil. You are fine. :)
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...