Vitamins & Supplements Community
Any side effects of taking vitamins in the form of medicine?

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

Hi ,
Is there any side effects of taking vitamins in the form of tablets?
Because i want to know the results of taking vitamin tablets like B,D,E etc.....
I am rarely using these type of vitamins.
Is it Good or Bad?
Please give side effects and suggestions in order avoid these and how to get it from naturally....

Thank You.
Joseph, hon, from my experience especially with Vitamin B, I wouldn't recommend them at all. Get them from eating the regular foods unless your doctor recommends them. The side effects are horrendous - tingling sensations in feet and hands, panic attacks, anxiety, insomnia, heart palpitations.....