Vitamins & Supplements Community
Burning in front part of both thighs

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

Burning in front part of both thighs

Hi, I am 28 years old and feeling burning sensation in front part of both thighs since one year. Besides the said problem, I am also feeling some depression, for which I am taking the dose of Depex 20mg daily in a night as per doctor recommendation. After assessment, it came to know that my Vitamin B12 level is low (i-e163.5 pg/ml) while the normal range is 191 to 663. After taking the medicine dose for two months with consultation of general physician, the level increased and now in normal range (B12 Level: 562 pg/ml) and still injection dose will be continued for Six months. The recent report of B12 Serum shows that B12 level increased and complained problem supposed to be resolved, but feeling the same problem (i-e feeling burning sensation in front part of both thighs).

Feeling below problems,

1) Burning in front part of both thighs
2) Depression ( Feeling that nerves on right side of brain running fast)
3) Sore of tongue

Kindly suggest in this regard please.
Tags: burning