Vitamins & Supplements Community
Healthy Vitamins for your body without the extra fillers.

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

Hello I am a 30 year old woman. I have decided to go back to school about 2 years ago. I have noticed 14 months into my education my health has lowered. Not extreme but enough to be known. I do not take vitamins. Although i try to drink Naked smoothie drinks. Lots of water and a dandelion root detox tea and a natural stress reducing tea with kava root. I guess my question is this.. the times i do take vitamins they make me jittery and over alert(if that makes sense). What are the best vitamins to take in terms of  for someone who is just starting to take them. What is a good Probiotic?  I havent taken vitamins before due to I know whats in them and how they are made. i really dont want rocks and seashells in my system.  Please forgive my grammer. Not much for writting. or txting. LOL.