Vitamins & Supplements Community
Is this vitamin supplement safe?
About This Community:

Vitamins are substances that your body needs to grow and develop normally; if you have low levels of certain vitamins, you may develop a deficiency disease. Supplements can also be important to provide your body with extra nutrients depending on the activities you do. Discuss topics including vitamin deficiency, food to counter vitamin deficiency, sufficient vitamin levels, and supplements.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this vitamin supplement safe?

I was front seat passenger in a train/car accident and ended up with many injuries including a traumatic brain injury. I feel i've recovered the most I possibly can and I know I may recover more but not as significantly as much as I have the first 3 to five years after. It has been 5 years since but i'm still fairly behind of how I was before my accident. I seen a tv commercial today about a brain enhancer that helps an individual very much with memory, focus, alertness and much more but it helps in different ways for everyone and i'm wondering if I should try it. I'm 21 years old with attention deficit disorder, chronic insomnia, low thyroid, and partially blind and severe arthritis as far as different medications I have been prescribed and the question is whether I should try this brain enhancing vitamin supplement. The name of it is Procera AVH. Please let me know if you have any idea of what I should do. my email is little_ezzy***@****. Please email me.
Tags: Memory
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Vitamins & Supplements Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...