Just joining
I will devour this site and am certain it will generate some questions...I am a 49 yo female with a horrible eating pattern...sometimes just soda all day...sometimes nothing...sometimes a bowl of oatmeal...and a regular meal may get in there a few days a week. I am certain it is due to some depression but I work a lot and have just become used to my diet, or lack thereof, since kids are grown and no reason to cook. IF there is a woman out there in my shoes that can recommend anything at all....mandatory vitamins, etc. I would so appreciate it...Thanks fore being here
Leave stuff around the house that does not need cooking - fruit - nuts - dried fruit - cheese - cherry tomatoes - small cucumbers - small rotisserie chicken - ice cream - yoghurt - some chocolate - lox and cream cheese - bagels - and on and on. And order in the occasional pizza.

If you don't buy any soda you can't drink any. Get it?