Get to your goal weight faster with My Diet Diary, your weight loss sidekick! Track your food, exercise, weight, water consumption and more to see at any given time whether you are on track to lose weight, gain weight, or stay the same, so that you can make the right choices to reach your goal.
My Diet Diary is fun and easy to use!
• Personalize My Diet Diary with a fun avatar that looks like you
• Set your weight goal and My Diet Diary will help you create a manageable plan to get there — and stay there!
• Check your progress with a super simple calorie tracker that shows how you’re tracking against your daily calorie budget
• Log over 65 exercises to see exactly how many calories you’ve burned
• Get clear feedback on how you’re doing with an estimation of your weight in 4 weeks
• Upload your food easily with our database of 150,000+ foods
• Accurately track calories eaten and see a breakdown of calories from carbs, fats, and protein so you know how healthy you’re eating
• View detailed information about everything you eat - from calories to vitamins and mineral
My Diet Diary is the smart way to achieve your weight goal!
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.